Search

domingo, 25 de dezembro de 2016
 :
Se você assim como eu adora causar no quesito maquiagem, esse post é perfeito para você. Bom, de acordo com minha mãe eu sou completamente viciada em maquiagem, não importa o lugar que eu vá eu sempre tô como maquiagem e, com as festas de finais de ano é que eu faço umas makes power, mesmo as festa de natal e de ano novo sendo na casa de parentes, então escolhi as melhores maquiagens e as minhas preferidas para vocês.

Ver esta foto do Instagram de @makeupbyevva • 2,850 curtidas<3: Perfect Evening Makeup Look for Green Eyes: See this Instagram photo by @helenesjostedt • 514 likes: GUESS WHO JUST HIT A MILLION FOLLOWERS?! This girl 🙋🏻 🎉🎊🎉🎊🙌🎊🎊 If you know me, you know I could care less about numbers but lately I've been so happy and I know it's because of you guys. The number one thing I do in the morning is read your comments. It makes me happy knowing that there are people out there who have never even met me but take the time to encourage me and help me grow. Sure getting a lot of followers and likes is nice but it doesn't beat that feeling you get when some...: B A R B I E DOLL GANG HOE Pinterest: @jussthatbitxh ✨Download the app #MERCARI & use my code: UZNPKU to sign up, you can get free make up & other items: www.phoenixcosmetics.com pinterest // @ phoenixcosmetic: Another fall makeup look  Trying to do fall looks before my Halloween looks which I'm so excited about ☺️ Eyes: #morphebrushes 35B eyeshadow palette  Lashes: #hudabeauty 'lana' Lips: #anastasiabeverlyhills 'Veronica' liquid lipstick & 'butter scotch' lipgloss  Brows: ABH dipbrow pomade in 'medium brown'  Necklace: @idees_de_mode: @msjmontes: Maquiagem:  : Make Lindissima da Bruna Malheiros.: Smokey: Do I look like I belong in the Adams Family with this dark look ?? 😧 Getting ready to go live on Dancember.com with @itsjudytime and @benjimantv 🙌 They are trying to raise $500,000 to feed kids in poverty through @convoyofhope 🎁 If you want to do something really wonderful this holiday, Please donate what you can. They are almost half way to their goal 👏:  :  :

0 comentários:

Arquivo do blog

Tecnologia do Blogger.

Translate

Instagram