Search

sexta-feira, 31 de julho de 2015
New years party nails
Nossa faz tempo que não faço post de nail e esse veio com novidades diferentes esmaltes, desenhos e até unha, coloquei alguns tradicionais como francesinha, mas também coloquei com desenhos bem lindos e cheio de brilhos, então confira.

neon #coral + #nude nails with ombre glitter tip on the pinky. #nailart @ashleybiasCoffin nails☻ Red floral nail art: two color colour design: red nails with one accent nail white and red floral design | Essie#nailartNails, Nail Art, Nail Design, Manicure, Nail Polish, OPI, Glitter, Studs, Chevron, Circle, Square, Matte, Black, Gold, Nude, BeigeGreat Grey Skittles from grape fizz nails. From pointer: NOPI My Empire...Rules, OPI French Quarter For Your Thoughts, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Joe Fresh Silver Glitter.50+ Cute Bow Nail DesignsFrench manicure with a twistLots of Nail Art Designs I love!!! <3<3<3 These are for the beginner with no special tools needed!Black and white stiletto nails. Chevron stripes. Love the simplicity of the design. They need to be shorter though! Ha.@jewsie_nails | Rainbow video! <3. Omg I love this bow with EVERY color lol. . I used my P... | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewerThe Clockwise Nail Polish: China Glaze Spring In My StepGelish nails with glitter accent #gelish #gelpolishAlmond shaped nails love the color n designPink and blue flower nailsInstagram photo by dndang #nail #nails #nailartChely Cheetah Nails. Acrylic nails. Turquoise cheetah rockstar duck feet nails. Instagram photo by kimiko7878 #nail #nails #nailartPinterest & IG: @SLaurenMicheleBlack & gold nailsNegative Space Nail Art for Short Nails by @paulinaspassions - absolutely gorgeous37 Best Nails Manicure Ideas Ever - Louis Vuitton :)TUTORIAL: Distressed Nail Art (Punk/Grungy Effect) | Chalkboard Nails | Nail Art BlogEver since I was a young girl I have always wanted long dainty fingers. I have short dainty ones. I guess I shouldnt complain I was gifted with 1 of the 2 :)#ShareIG Sweet and simple for the spring , brought deja's nails back to lifeBlack and grey nails. Indian style.paintedpolish by lexi blue black bright graphic nail art design geometric shapes colour blockwedding/nails - Buscar con GoogleSometimes the smallest things to a simple manicure can make it all look great. See how these bows add a little more to the manicure and help the ring sparkle!19 of the most amazing manicures (plus easy tutorials for how to do them at home)

0 comentários:

Arquivo do blog

Tecnologia do Blogger.

Translate

Instagram